Ms. Angela Alternate Caregiver
Angela is a caregiver on Monday and Tuesday with Ms. Tiffany. She has been working with Smart Strides since October of 2015. Angela has passed FBI State and Criminal fingerprinted background checks and has been cleared by NYS licensing to work for Smart Strides.
Angela is the second oldest of 7 children. While growing up, she loved to help with her five younger siblings. The youngest sibling was 12 years younger and she would frequently help feed, bath, and dress him. Along with this, she enjoyed reading to and playing games with all her siblings.
In her spare time, Angela would volunteer every day for an after school program with Kindergarten and first grade girls. She also volunteered in a food pantry, food bank, nursing home, and a veterinary office.
Angela has a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Reighn. Reighn stays home with dad during Angela's work days however loves visiting at pick up time to play with the remaining children so when you see Reighn feel free to say hi, she loves it!
Angela has earned:
Regents diploma from Schenectady High School
Ms. Madyson Alternate Caregiver
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
1) Ms. Tiffany 1) Ms. Tiffany 1) Ms. Tiffany 1) Ms. Tiffany 1) Ms. Tiffany
2) Ms. Angela 2) Ms. Angela 2) Ms. Madyson 2) Ms. Madyson 2) Ms. Angela
Information to follow
Tiffany has the kindest heart you will meet. She has had a passion for caring for children since she herself was a little girl. She loved playing "teacher" with her younger cousins assigning work and helping them problem solve and grow. She has taken that passion above and beyond by pursuing child care and education throughout her entire life! See all of her qualifications and accomplishments that make her very qualified to teach your child:
- Regents Diploma with Honors (Schalmont High School)
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education (SUNY Fredonia)
- Minor in Earth Sciences
- Masters Degree in Students with Disabilities (The College of St Rose)
- NYS Professional Teaching Certifications
- Early Childhood Education (Birth - Grade 2)
- Childhood Education (Grade 1 - Grade 6)
- Students with Disabilities (Birth - Grade 2)
- Over 10 Years Teaching Experience including:
- Taught year one (Age 5) abroad in Wales
- Substitute teacher in various schools
- Head Teacher for ages 4-5 at a daycare center
- Special Edu Third Grade Teacher In Albany
- Special Edu Preschool Teacher in Troy
- CPR & First Aid for Infants, Children and Adults (updated July 2016)
- Past Emergency Medical Technician (E.M.T.) certified
- Continued professional Development through various conferences and courses
Ms. Tiffany Owner & Head teacher
Mr. Gregg Alternate Caregiver
Gregg is a caregiver every Friday with Ms. Tiffany. He occasionally substitutes to cover a teachers doctor appointment, sickness, or emergency so that your child does not have to miss out on any learning days! Gregg has been a registered substitute for Smart Strides since opening day in 2014. He has passed FBI State and Criminal fingerprinted background checks and he holds CPR and First Aid certifications for infants, children, and adults. While Gregg has a large amount of experience caring for children through babysitting for 16 years, he also has something that can not be taught -- an undeniable love for all children.
Gregg has one of the kindest hearts I have ever met with a huge soft spot for little ones. When he is not substituting he is stopping in for a quick hello because he absolutely loves caring for children and helping them learn and grow. He frequently can be found singing and dancing for music and movement, digging in the sensory bin to relax, or carrying a baby doll around playing house with the students.
Occasionally, Gregg will bring in Fritz (miniature pincher), Benny or Ruby (Bunnies) for a scheduled pet visit as a special treat! The children absolutely love and flock towards Gregg and love his visits!
Gregg has earned:
- Regents Diploma from Canajoharie High School
- Associates Degree in General Studies from Fulton Montgomery Community College
-CPR an First Aid for infants, children, and adults (Updated July 2016)